作者: ZZZZZZZZZ9 (Z9)
標題: [轉錄][轉錄] 外國影集常見57句商用英文 .DramaLife板
時間: Wed Oct 14 22:53:46 2009

作者: passerbyA (你說說看你說說看) 看板: DramaLife
─────────────────────────────────────

1. 開會用語:跳脫框架思考

 Good morning, everyone. Thank you for participating in this meeting.
 大家早安。謝謝大家來參加這個會議。

 I’m going to show you something really cool now.
 現在我要給你們看一個很酷的東西。

 We have got to come out of here with something.
 我們必須在此做出一些成果。

 Let’s put it right here.
我們就這麼決定了。

 Think out of the box.
跳脫框架思考。

 Let’s keep brainstorming.
我們繼續腦力激盪。

 It’s a really tough decision.
這是很難的抉擇。

 Are you comfortable with it?
你覺得可以接受嗎?

 We’re cautiously optimistic.
我們是審慎樂觀的。

 That’s hot on my priority list.
那是我優先要完成的事情。

 Do you think it’s a good idea that we point it out?
你認為我們提出的是個好主意嗎?

 What else could we have done better?
還有什麼我們可以做得更好的?

 I just want to make sure we’re all on the same page here.
我只是想確定,我們是在講同一件事。

 It’s nothing personal. It’s business.
 這是無關個人的。這是公事。

 I am sort of lost.
我有點搞不懂。

 I haven’t figured it out yet.
我還沒弄清楚。

 Can I have a talk with you for a second?
我可以和你談一下嗎?

 What’s that supposed to represent?
那應該代表什麼?

 It sounds like a deal.
聽起來像是個不錯的交易。

 If it’s not too much trouble…
 如果不麻煩的話…

 I‘m with you.
我支持你。

 I have no clue what it is.
我對這個一無所知。

 I think that would be a real selling point.
我認為那將成為一個真正的賣點。

 There’s nothing like it.
它是獨一無二的。

 The numbers speak for themselves.
數字會說話。

 It’s corny.
太老套了。

 I don’t know what the angle is.
我不知道這是從什麼角度切入。

 We don’t have the luxury of doing that.
我們沒有多餘的資源做那個。

 It obviously sounds a little unusual.
這聽起來顯然有些不尋常。

 You’re putting me on the hot seat, aren’t you?
你是讓我難堪,不是嗎?
 
 We’ve pretty much come to a consensus.
 我們幾近達成共識。


 
2. 成語及片語:這對我們將是雙贏

 I’m trying to get a hold of her.
我正試著聯繫他。

 He’s never lined up on the line with me.
他從沒和我站在同一陣線。

 From a financial standpoint, it’s gonna be great.
從財務的觀點,它將會很棒。

 I just want to get this off my chest.
我只是不吐不快。

 I’m sort of getting used to this.
我有點習慣這個了。

 It helped us break the ice.
它幫助我們打開沉默/打開話題。

 I chose to put one step forward.
我選擇挺身而出。

 It would be a win-win situation for us.
 這對我們將是雙贏。

 It’s a load off my shoulder.
這讓我如釋重負。

 You kind of put all of your eggs in one basket.
 你像是孤注一擲。

 I heard it through the grapevine.
我從小道消息聽說了。

 She just totally dropped the ball.
她把事情完全搞砸了。

 He’s making a mountain out of a molehill.
他是小題大作。

 You’re a Monday morning quarterback.
你不過是放馬後炮。


  
3. 社交用語:我帶你四處看看

 On behalf of Mr. Smith, I welcome you to ABC.
我代表史密斯先生,歡迎各位到ABC公司。

 Let me give you a little tour.
讓我帶你四處看看。

 Everything looks fabulous.
一切看起來都棒極了。
 What time do you get off work?
你什麼時候下班?
 Let’s get a drink.
我們去喝一杯吧!


  
4. 我們待會兒見

 I’ll call you and give you an update in about half an hour.
大約半小時後,我會打電話告訴你最新發展。

 Mr. Yang asked me to call and tell you to meet him tomorrow
 morning at his office.
 楊先生讓我打電話告訴你,明天早上到他的辦公室和他見面。

 I’ll come to you.
我過去你那裡。

 Do you have a pen handy?
你手邊有筆嗎?

 He’ll be around at 4:00.
他大約四點會到。

 What was that call about?
那通電話說些什麼?

 We’ll see you in a little while.
我們待會兒見。


(本文摘自經理人月刊59期)

--
[1;30m後來他才明瞭,原來有些事就像雲霄飛車一樣,

一旦過了最高點之後就再也來不及了。
——《應卦》

from《你所不知道的文學名著叢書》,敦敦書坊[0m

--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢兔(ptt2.cc)
◆ From: 118.168.34.76
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ZZZZZZZZZ9 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()